Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Embrace Uncertainty"



This has become my mantra for 2009. I spend way too many waking hours worrying about the economy, and I don’t much want to write about it here. I know it’s becoming a cliche, but…..we really are all in this together.

That said, I admit I’ve been lying low and quite distracted. Very happy, however, that green things are starting to stick up from the ground all around me. In general, trying to program my brain to focus on the positive even on days when that is a Sisyphean task (I do like those rocks! stacking them is one thing, but rolling them uphill is another). I honestly believe that with faith and a lot of hard work, we will come out of this stronger. Meanwhile I will continue to tread water, roll rocks uphill, ride the roller coaster, bite the bullet….etc…… and I’ll try to count my blessings as I go.

A more substantive post to follow....





No comments: